1. Children are required to attend school regularly and be punctual arriving for school at 8.50 a.m. School starts at 9.00 a.m each morning. The school day ends for Junior & Senior Infants at 1.30 p.m. each day. All other classes finish at 2.30 p.m. Parents should make every effort to ensure that their children are collected on time.
2. The School uniform must be worn at all times.
3. Careful attention to homework is essential in all classes. Written homework should be neat and tidy and presentable.
4. Children are not allowed to leave the school grounds on any occasion. Doing messages is strictly forbidden.
5. Children are not allowed to receive phone calls at school. Mobile phones are not allowed in school.
6. Certain areas of the school are our of bounds. The children will be made aware of the areas.
7. A written note and/or medical certificate if necessary is required when a child returns from an absence. A signed written consent is necessary if a child has to leave the school during the day.
8. All items of uniform, coats and lunch boxes should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
9. Chewing Gum is not permitted at school.
10.Please notify he school if someone is collecting your child on your behalf. Children must be collected by an adult. Children will not be released into the care of another juvenile.
Appointments with Teachers
Parents are welcome to visit the school if they wish to discuss their child’s progress. To minimize class disruption, an appointment is necessary.
Access to school after 9.00 a.m. is through the office only, entrance is through the front door only. There is strictly no entrance through the back or side doors.